Roadsorb is an universal mineral absorbent, fire-proofing, produced in pursuant to general criteria for remedial measures, resulting from the accidental spillage of dangerous liquids in Decree Law 152/06 about environmental policy and in accordance with UNI CEN/TS 15366 on absorption of hydrocarbons.
It has an high absorbent capacity, in fact it absorbs every kind of liquids and oily substances in the ratio of 1:3.
It does not let loose the absorbed substance over time, so floor will remain perfectly dry.
- High walking resistance
- Fire-proofing, particularly appropriate for absorbing flammable liquids
- Suitable for indoor (like workshops or industries) and for outdoor (like roads)
- Biologically and chemically inert
- Not harmful additives contained
- Non-toxic, safe on all surfaces
- Not hazardous gases released
- Eco-friendly product, not dangerous for the environment
- Without expiration date if stored in a dry place
The disposing has to be done in accordance with the same regulations and laws applicable for the substance absorbed.
Directions of use: cover uniformly the spillage area with Roadsorb, so that this layer of product starts to absorb the pollutant until the complete wipe away of the liquid.