Multi function product based on innovative bio-solvents, recommended to be used in a wide range of industrial and professional applications, because of its excellent features.
- Dissolves rust and graphite;
- Removes greases and oils even if carbonized;
- Releases old oxidized bolts, nuts, tools, pliers, scissors, etc;
- Anti-seize Lubricant for any mechanical coupling, hinges, guides, screws, etc;
- Renewes any part of the engines which is encrusted, effectively dissolving carbonized oils and greases;
- Protects steel and cast iron machined parts from oxidation, rust and corrosion. It prevents dispersion electric currents.
High performance formula, characterized by a deep wetting power and detergent, low volatility, water unsoluble therefore easily collectable by waste water treatment plants. It is highly biodegradable, not toxic, not flammable, safe for the operator and efficient.
Compatible as pre-treatment of dirty parts before washing on basins and machines using bio-detergents.
Suitable in any case in which the operator is subject to prolonged and continuous exposure over time.
Attention: Easily removes/melts acryl paints, plastics like ABS and PVC. PEHD is safe. If not sure about the material type, try firstly on a hidden part. In case of following need of painting the parts after degreasing, we recommend to use BIOSOLV HD 6/1 instead of BIOSOLV HD SPECIAL, which prvides a weaker protection layer easier to remove.
Directions: use the product pure with a manual trigger, cleaning with a brush or by immersion in a vessel.
Wet the part to be cleaned, wait some minutes the product’s deep action; remove the dirt spraying again some product and cleaning with a brush or a towel, water rinse and air blowing.
Wet the part, wait some minutes the product’s deep action; try to move/loosen the tool/bolt.
Anti seize Lubricant, Protective:
Wet uniformly the part to be treated, the product has low volatility, therefore it provides a medium/long effect.